This website URL addressed https://4ubridalandprom/ is owned and operated by 4U Bridal and Prom LLC.
4U Bridal and Prom LLC provides instore and online boutique for purchasing and or renting “Accessories, Children Clothing, Dresses, Jewelry Sets & Shoes.
Please read our Rental and PurchaseTerms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully as they contain important information regarding your legal rights, remedies and obligations.
By using our website, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by these terms of conditions, whether or not you buy or rent items listed on this website.
If you accept or agree to these Terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms and, in such event, “you” and “your” will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
If you do not agree with these Terms please do not use this website.
On this website you (the Borrower or Purchaser ) may rent or purchase items listed by 4U Bridal and Prom LLC addressed https://4ubridalandprom/.
“Rental Fees” means the amounts that are due and payable by a Borrower in exchange for that Borrower’s use of an Item. 4U Bridal and Prom LLC addressed https://4ubridalandprom/, determines these amounts. At our discretion, we will notify the Borrower and charge a (i) a dry cleaning fee or any other fee necessary to complete the renting process.
“Security Deposits” means a deposit of 15% of the rental fee to help cover any incidental loss or damage to the rented item during the rental period and included in the Total fees to 4U Bridal and Prom LLC addressed https://4ubridalandprom/.
“Tax” or “Taxes” mean any sales taxes, value added taxes (VAT), goods and services taxes (GST), that we may be required by law to collect and remit to government agencies, and other similar municipal, state, federal and national indirect or other withholding and personal or corporate income taxes.
“Total Fees” means the rental fee plus Security Deposit fee paid by the Borrower for the rental of an item.
Only 4U Bridal and Prom LLC addressed https://4ubridalandprom/ reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify these Terms at any time and without prior notice. If we modify these Terms, we will post the modification on the Site or provide a notice of the modification.
By continuing to access or use our Site or Services after we have posted a modification on the Site or have provided notice of a modification, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Site or our Services.
- Collection and return of your purchased and or rented item must be coordinated directly with 4U Bridal and Prom LLC addressed https://4ubridalandprom/.
- Collection and return will occur from the business address of 892C Main Street Worcester Massachusetts 01614, or another return address provided by us.
- Collection of your purchased item can be shipped directly via shipping partners of our choice or picked up at 892C Main Street Worcester Massachusetts 01614 We are not responsible for any shipping delays/missing or returned packages due to the courier or wrong address provided by customers. All rented items must be picked up in the store.
- Any rentals will be entered into at the Borrowers own risk.
- Any purchases will be entered into at the Purchaser’s own risk.
You understand and agree
- You will be required to provide a security deposit to help cover any incidental loss or damage to the rented item during the rental period (the “Security Deposit”).
- The Security Deposit is calculated at 15% of the rental fee and is charged in addition to the rental fee at the time of payment for rental (Total Fees).
- In accordance with clause the default position is to apportion Security Deposit between the Borrower and 4U Bridal and Prom LLC addressed https://4ubridalandprom/ where there is common damage to the item.
- If a requested rental is cancelled (i.e. not confirmed by us by phone), any amounts paid on the website will be refunded to the Borrower, depending on the selections the Borrower makes via the Site and Application, and any pre-authorisation of such Borrower’s credit card will be released, if applicable.
- You as a Borrower agree to pay 4U Bridal and Prom LLC addressed https://4ubridalandprom/ a deposit and the remaining balance while picking up your dress.
- In order to rental with 4U Bridal and Prom LLC addressed https://4ubridalandprom/ you understand and agree that we reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to
- obtain a pre-authorisation via your credit card for a deposit or
- (charge your credit card a nominal amount, not to exceed one dollar ($1), or a similar sum in the currency in which you are transacting, to verify your credit card.
Please note that Only 4U Bridal and Prom LLC addressed https://4ubridalandprom/ is not responsible for any fees that may be charged to a Borrower by his or her bank related to 4U Bridal and Prom LLC addressed https://4ubridalandprom/ collection of the Total Fees, and 4Ubridal and Prom disclaims all liability in this regard.
- In connection with your requested rental, you will be asked to provide the following personal information such as name, billing address and credit card information Online and a valid US approved government ID physically at our store.
- You agree to pay 4U Bridal and Prom LLC addressed https://4ubridalandprom/ for any confirmed rentals in accordance with these Terms by one of the methods described on the Site or Application, e.g. by PayPal or credit card.
- You hereby authorize the collection of such amounts by charging the credit card provided as part of requesting the rental, either directly by 4U Bridal and Prom LLC addressed https://4ubridalandprom/ or indirectly, via a third-party online payment processor or by one of the payment methods described on the Site or Application.
- You also authorize us to charge your credit card in the event of damage caused to an Item as contemplated under “Damage to Items” below or non-return of an Item.
PURCHASER FINANCIAL TERMS
- Where applicable, Taxes (such as VAT in Europe or GST in Australia) may also be charged.
- The Borrower Fees are included in the Total Fees.
- Service Fees are non-refundable.
- If you cancel your requested rental before the requested rental is confirmed by a Lender,4U Bridal and Prom LLC addressed https://4ubridalandprom/ will cancel any pre-authorisation to your credit card and/or refund any nominal amounts charged to your credit card in connection with the requested rental within a commercially reasonable time.
- If you wish to cancel a confirmed rental made via the Site, Application and Services, either prior to or after receiving the Item, the cancellation policy of us contained in the applicable Listing will apply to such cancellation.
- Our ability to refund the Rental Fees and other amounts charged to you will depend upon the terms of the applicable cancellation policy.
- Details regarding refunds and cancellation policies are available via the Site.
- The Borrower Fee is non-refundable regardless of the cancellation policy selected by the Lender.
- In certain circumstances, 4U Bridal and Prom LLC addressed https://4ubridalandprom/ may decide, in its sole discretion, that it is necessary or desirable to cancel a confirmed rental made via the Site and Services.
- This may be for reasons described under the heading Extenuating Circumstances at or for any other reason.
- Only 4U Bridal and Prom LLC addressed https://4ubridalandprom/ may also determine, in its sole discretion, to refund to the Borrower part or all of the amounts charged to the Borrower in accordance with the Borrower Refund Policy described below.
Payment Processing Errors
- We will take steps to rectify any payment processing errors that we become aware of.
- These steps may include crediting or debiting (as appropriate) the same payment method used for the original payout to or payment by you, so that you end up receiving or paying the correct amount.
Damage to Items and Failure to Return Items
- You understand and agree that as a Borrower, you are responsible for returning the Item in the condition it was in when you received it.
- You acknowledge and agree that, as a Borrower, you are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals whom you allow to access the Item.
- In the event that we claim otherwise and may provide evidence of damage or non-return, including but not limited to photographs, you agree to pay the Lender the Recommended Retail Price as contained in the relevant Listing or the relevant repair costs if applicable.
- After being notified of the claim and given forty-eight (48) hours to respond, the payment will be charged to and taken from the credit card on file. Or notices served to address provided.
- If we are unable to charge the credit card provided or otherwise collect payment from you, you agree to remit payment for any damage to the Item to us.
- You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and Tax obligations that may apply to your use of the Site, Services and Collective Content.
- infringe the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights;
- “stalk” or harass any other user of our Site, Services or collect or store any personally identifiable information about any other user other than for purposes of transacting as a 4U Bridal and Prom LLC addressed https://4ubridalandprom/;
- Unless 4U Bridal and Prom LLC addressed https://4ubridalandprom/ explicitly permits otherwise, request or rent any Item if you will not actually be using the Item yourself;
- Only 4U Bridal and Prom LLC addressed https://4ubridalandprom/ has the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law.
- Only 4U Bridal and Prom LLC addressed https://4ubridalandprom/ may access, preserve and disclose any of your information if we are required to do so by law, or if we believe in good faith that it is reasonably necessary to
- respond to claims asserted against 4U Bridal and Prom LLC addressed https://4ubridalandprom/ or comply with legal process (for example, subpoenas or warrants),
- enforce or administer our agreements with users, such as these Terms,
- for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, customer support, product development and debugging purposes, or
- protect the rights, property or safety of The Volte, its users, or members of the public.
4U Bridal and Prom LLC addressed https://4ubridalandprom/ Content and Registered User Content License
- Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of these Terms, 4U Bridal and Prom LLC addressed https://4ubridalandprom/ grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, to
- access and view any 4U Bridal and Prom LLC addressed https://4ubridalandprom/ Content solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes, and
- access and view any Registered User Content to which you are permitted access, solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes.
- You have no right to sublicense the license rights granted in this section.
Limitation of Liability
- You acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the entire risk arising out of your access to and use of the Site and Services, your rental of any items via the Site and Services, and any contact you have with other users of 4U Bridal and Prom LLC addressed https://4ubridalandprom/ whether in person or online remains with you.
.2 Neither Online 4U Bridal and Prom LLC addressed https://4ubridalandprom/ nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site or Services will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute products or services, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with these Terms, from the use of or inability to use the Site or Services.
- 4U Bridal and Prom LLC addressed https://4ubridalandprom/ will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from any communications, interactions or meetings with other users of the Site or Services or other persons with whom you communicate or interact as a result of your use of the Site, or Service, or from your rental of any item via the site, application and services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or product liability.
- 103.Except for our obligations to pay amounts to applicable Lenders pursuant to these terms, in no event will 4U Bridal and Prom LLC addressed https://4ubridalandprom/ aggregate liability arising out of or in connection with these Terms and your use of the Site and Services including, but not limited to, from your rental of any item via the Site and Services, or from the use of or inability to use the Site and Services, and in connection with any item or interactions with any other Registered User, exceed the amounts you have paid or owe for rentals via the Site and Services as a borrower in the twelve (12) month period prior to the event giving rise to the liability.
- 104.You agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold 4U Bridal and Prom LLC addressed https://4ubridalandprom/ and its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with
- your access to or use of the Site, Services, or Collective Content or your violation of these Terms;
- your interaction with any Registered User,
- rental of an Item
- the use, condition or rental of an Item by you, including but not limited to any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of a rental, rental or use of an Item.
- These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between 4U Bridal and Prom LLC addressed https://4ubridalandprom/ and you regarding the Site and Services, and any purchase or rentals of Items made via the Site and Services.
- These Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between 4U Bridal and Prom LLC addressed https://4ubridalandprom/ and you regarding rentals of Items, the Site, and Services
.You are not allowed to assign or transfer these Terms, without Our prior written consent.
Controlling Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United States of America. Any disputes arising in relation to these Terms will be heard in a Massachusetts court. If you have any questions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-831-3508 with questions and or concerns , we do our best to handle each situation promptly but we reserve the right to respond to all inquiries within three business days.